- Let’s Talk
Is your website designed to be mobile-friendly by your Web Design & Development Agency in India?
If no, then its time it did.
In many nations, the number of Smartphone users has outnumbered the number of personal computer users. People on the move are always on their mobile. They are constantly communicating with someone, or looking up some vital information, or simply executing online transactions, or browsing websites.
According to noted survey agency, Blue Corona,
· 80% and more use mobile devices to browse the internet.
· 70% of web traffic and 96% of search traffic on Google comes from mobile devices.
· 95.1% of active Facebook traffic; 57% of LinkedIn traffic; and 90% of Twitter traffic, comes from mobile devices.
· 70% of users use mobile devices to watch videos on YouTube.
61% of mobile users have said that they will not return to a website if it’s not mobile friendly. Similarly, 60% are less likely to buy from your company if they have had a negative mobile experience previously, & 80% of mobile users have said that they are likely to buy from only those companies that offer a mobile friendly website.
How It Helps?
A mobile-friendly website designed by a top Web Design & Development Agency in Mumbai will make user-experience, easy and efficient.
Additionally, it will also
· Make it readily acceptable to Google. On 21st April, 2015, Google had announced that it is altering its mobile search algorithms. The new rule will favor websites that are mobile-friendly, as more than 60% of all search queries are coming from mobile devices.
· Make it easier to use on all kinds of devices. The website will adjust to the device’s shape, and fit within the screen size, whether it is of a mobile device or a desktop or a tablet. This way, it will keep the viewers engaged with the site and the content. If not made mobile-friendly, it will not be easy to zoom across the site. More importantly, large images will consume more bandwidth on mobile devices, making viewing a difficult experience.
· Ensure quicker navigation speed. This will make site navigation a smooth and hassle-free process. If the website is not optimized to adapt to mobile browsers, then it’s downloading and navigation becomes lethargic and slow. These will put-off the site users. As a result of which they may move onto other websites that are mobile-friendly. Additionally, your business will stand to lose a probable lead, conversion, and business opportunity. Also, Google prefers to engage with websites that are mobile-friendly and those that are not, will stand to get penalized and downgraded by it.
· Make it more acceptable to more and more people. People today expect a mobile-friendly website with a level of functionality that has become standard when browsing on mobile devices. If your website is one, it will be able to reach more customers quicker. There will be no need for them to type in the exact URL of your website or search for your website. They will only need to initiate a search that will allow them to find your website, easily and swiftly.
· Improve your website SEO ranking. Google gives first preference to websites that are mobile-friendly. If your website is one, then it stands a better chance of ranking higher on SERPs.
· Improve back-linking. Each back-link will have a single domain for a mobile-optimized website instead of two different ones as is in the case of a desktop friendly site. The more the number of quality backlinks your website attracts, the more it will become acceptable to Google. This will help it appear high on the SERPs, boost user-traffic, and attract more people to visit it daily.
· Make shopping a delightful and comfortable experience. In 2020, around 52% of the global net traffic was powered by mobile devices. Mobile optimized websites has also made e-business easier. With more and more people shopping online, mobile shopping experience is essential for complementing the shift to mobile shopping.
· Make analytics reporting simpler and easier. When that happens, then you can get appropriate insights that will give you an understanding as to wherefrom the user-traffic is coming from and how the users are interacting with your website. Further, many Google Analytics tools can be leveraged for tracking and analytics in a single report. The report will let you know how your website appears and works on different devices.
· Effectively facilitate offline media integration. Businesses will be able to use QR code to incorporate offline media in their websites. They will also be able to tap the segment of users that are not online. For instance, QR codes can be integrated into web ads. This will help redirect such users to your company’s website, and also push-through advertisements to such users. As a result of these tactics, communication can be instantly established with the incoming traffic. This will give you an opportunity to convert them into your fold.
· Benefit all businesses, especially local businesses. Locals are always on Smartphone’s, searching for a route to a local business or a restaurant. If they find your website through Google or map application and if it is mobile-friendly and simple, it can easily show them the directions to the restaurant, or help find their favorite menu items, or just make a call to the reception desk to book their seat- reservation.
A mobile-friendly website will help your business earn more credibility with the people as well as influencers in your industry. Your business will be viewed as a reliable and effective source. People will look up to it for genuine information, and also, appropriate details about your products and services.
Google Wants It
Google gives preference to websites that are mobile-friendly and optimized to work on any mobile device. Now, when Google says something, it must be adhered to immediately. Otherwise, your website stands to get downgraded on the SERPs.
A mobile-friendly website designed by a Web Design & Development Agency in India should generally have precise-sized fonts and spacing between links. Additionally, it should also be able to adjust to the mobile device’s screen size. With a responsive design by a top Web Design & Development Agency in India, it will be able to adapt to any screen size, from the desktop to tablet, and mobile, automatically on own.
But how will you know that your website is truly mobile-friendly?
All you need to do is to
· Go to the browser and search for your website. The search results will show-up your website, and will also have the wording – ‘Mobile-Friendly’ – adjacent to it. If it’s there, then it indicates that Google has found your website to be mobile-friendly; or
· Go to Google’s Mobile-Friendly Webmaster tool. Just enter your website address in it. Once done, Google will let you know if it has passed the mobile-friendly test or not; and if it is mobile-friendly or not.
The bottom line is – your website should be designed by a top Web Design & Development Agency in India like Wireframes Digital.
Such a website will help your business to gain more visibility, provide better user-experience, increase brand identity, and above all, enable it to connect instinctively with your target audience.
Plan your moves well.
Make sure your website is made mobile-friendly by leading Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital.
Top Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital will make it not just mobile-friendly but will make it mobile SEO optimized. This will help your website to rank high on any search engine.