- Let’s Talk
Is your website designed to be mobile-friendly by your Web Design & Development Agency in India?
If no, then its time it did.
In many nations, the number of Smartphone users has outnumbered the number of personal computer users. People on the move are always on their mobile. They are constantly communicating with someone, or looking up some vital information, or simply executing online transactions, or browsing websites.
According to noted survey agency, Blue Corona,
· 80% and more use mobile devices to browse the internet.
· 70% of web traffic and 96% of search traffic on Google comes from mobile devices.
· 95.1% of active Facebook traffic; 57% of LinkedIn traffic; and 90% of Twitter traffic, comes from mobile devices.
· 70% of users use mobile devices to watch videos on YouTube.
61% of mobile users have said that they will not return to a website if it’s not mobile friendly. Similarly, 60% are less likely to buy from your company if they have had a negative mobile experience previously, & 80% of mobile users have said that they are likely to buy from only those companies that offer a mobile friendly website.
How It Helps?
A mobile-friendly website designed by a top Web Design & Development Agency in Mumbai will make user-experience, easy and efficient.
Additionally, it will also
· Make it readily acceptable to Google. On 21st April, 2015, Google had announced that it is altering its mobile search algorithms. The new rule will favor websites that are mobile-friendly, as more than 60% of all search queries are coming from mobile devices.
· Make it easier to use on all kinds of devices. The website will adjust to the device’s shape, and fit within the screen size, whether it is of a mobile device or a desktop or a tablet. This way, it will keep the viewers engaged with the site and the content. If not made mobile-friendly, it will not be easy to zoom across the site. More importantly, large images will consume more bandwidth on mobile devices, making viewing a difficult experience.
· Ensure quicker navigation speed. This will make site navigation a smooth and hassle-free process. If the website is not optimized to adapt to mobile browsers, then it’s downloading and navigation becomes lethargic and slow. These will put-off the site users. As a result of which they may move onto other websites that are mobile-friendly. Additionally, your business will stand to lose a probable lead, conversion, and business opportunity. Also, Google prefers to engage with websites that are mobile-friendly and those that are not, will stand to get penalized and downgraded by it.
· Make it more acceptable to more and more people. People today expect a mobile-friendly website with a level of functionality that has become standard when browsing on mobile devices. If your website is one, it will be able to reach more customers quicker. There will be no need for them to type in the exact URL of your website or search for your website. They will only need to initiate a search that will allow them to find your website, easily and swiftly.
· Improve your website SEO ranking. Google gives first preference to websites that are mobile-friendly. If your website is one, then it stands a better chance of ranking higher on SERPs.
· Improve back-linking. Each back-link will have a single domain for a mobile-optimized website instead of two different ones as is in the case of a desktop friendly site. The more the number of quality backlinks your website attracts, the more it will become acceptable to Google. This will help it appear high on the SERPs, boost user-traffic, and attract more people to visit it daily.
· Make shopping a delightful and comfortable experience. In 2020, around 52% of the global net traffic was powered by mobile devices. Mobile optimized websites has also made e-business easier. With more and more people shopping online, mobile shopping experience is essential for complementing the shift to mobile shopping.
· Make analytics reporting simpler and easier. When that happens, then you can get appropriate insights that will give you an understanding as to wherefrom the user-traffic is coming from and how the users are interacting with your website. Further, many Google Analytics tools can be leveraged for tracking and analytics in a single report. The report will let you know how your website appears and works on different devices.
· Effectively facilitate offline media integration. Businesses will be able to use QR code to incorporate offline media in their websites. They will also be able to tap the segment of users that are not online. For instance, QR codes can be integrated into web ads. This will help redirect such users to your company’s website, and also push-through advertisements to such users. As a result of these tactics, communication can be instantly established with the incoming traffic. This will give you an opportunity to convert them into your fold.
· Benefit all businesses, especially local businesses. Locals are always on Smartphone’s, searching for a route to a local business or a restaurant. If they find your website through Google or map application and if it is mobile-friendly and simple, it can easily show them the directions to the restaurant, or help find their favorite menu items, or just make a call to the reception desk to book their seat- reservation.
A mobile-friendly website will help your business earn more credibility with the people as well as influencers in your industry. Your business will be viewed as a reliable and effective source. People will look up to it for genuine information, and also, appropriate details about your products and services.
Google Wants It
Google gives preference to websites that are mobile-friendly and optimized to work on any mobile device. Now, when Google says something, it must be adhered to immediately. Otherwise, your website stands to get downgraded on the SERPs.
A mobile-friendly website designed by a Web Design & Development Agency in India should generally have precise-sized fonts and spacing between links. Additionally, it should also be able to adjust to the mobile device’s screen size. With a responsive design by a top Web Design & Development Agency in India, it will be able to adapt to any screen size, from the desktop to tablet, and mobile, automatically on own.
But how will you know that your website is truly mobile-friendly?
All you need to do is to
· Go to the browser and search for your website. The search results will show-up your website, and will also have the wording – ‘Mobile-Friendly’ – adjacent to it. If it’s there, then it indicates that Google has found your website to be mobile-friendly; or
· Go to Google’s Mobile-Friendly Webmaster tool. Just enter your website address in it. Once done, Google will let you know if it has passed the mobile-friendly test or not; and if it is mobile-friendly or not.
The bottom line is – your website should be designed by a top Web Design & Development Agency in India like Wireframes Digital.
Such a website will help your business to gain more visibility, provide better user-experience, increase brand identity, and above all, enable it to connect instinctively with your target audience.
Plan your moves well.
Make sure your website is made mobile-friendly by leading Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital.
Top Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital will make it not just mobile-friendly but will make it mobile SEO optimized. This will help your website to rank high on any search engine.
Want to know all about the best of SEO courses in DUBAI?
Well, you have come to the right place.
The continual rise of business online in Dubai is compelling more businesses to go digital.
But, just going digital will not work. Healthy online visibility is what matters the most.
This is where SEO plays a critical role.
To stay counted and be recognized online, a website should rank high on SERPs.
SEO is what that helps a website to rank higher on SERPs. That’s why businesses are opting for SEO strategies by certified SEO professionals who can deliver the results.
This is why, certified SEO professionals are in hot demand. Their skills and expertise are much sought after.
To become a certified SEO professional, you need to do certified SEO courses in Dubai from top SEO institutes.
Best Seo Courses In Dubai From Best Institutes
Here are the best of 20 institutes that offer the best SEO courses in Dubai.
British Columbia International Academy
British Columbia International Academy (BICA) is a leading training hub for Digital Marketing courses including SEO. It is also an approved learning centre and best SEO course training provider in the Middle East.
The focus at BICA is on a mix of theory and practical’s. This helps to upgrade skills to international standards.
· 20 hour course with options on every Fridays on weekends OR weekdays evening.
· Certified & bilingual trainers & consultants.
· State-of-the-art modern teaching and training methodologies.
· In-depth learning on SEO, SMM, Adwords, & Web Analytics.
· Hands-on learning through LIVE-based project & activity-based stimulations.
· Course certificate is accepted all over the Middle East.
· Career counseling including resume building and mock interview sessions with experts.
Course Name – SEO & Digital Marketing Certification
GET-IN-TOUCH @ +97 1585949352 or +97 1564893952 / [email protected]
A top education training provider, DELPHI places emphasis on producing skilled professionals who can enhance job productivity.
DELPHI’s ‘SEO In 1 Week’ certification program since inception has attracted massive demand in the market. Unique and innovative, the course helps to upgrade skills to cope with prevalent market trends. At the end of the course, you as a student will learn how to optimize a website and become an in-demand SEO expert.
· Best professional Certification SEO course in Dubai.
· Course does not require any prior knowledge.
· Learner and beginner-friendly modules.
· 6 hours of LIVE classes with 50 hours of self-paced learning.
· Interactive learning sessions.
· Placement assistance facility.
· Certifications from Google / SEMRUSH.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ + 971 4 396 3634 + 971 52 908 6650 / [email protected]
It is among the best training providers with world’s leading certification courses.
SEO course in Dubai at Simplilearn covers everything from the basic to the advanced levels. It is ideal for those who want to learn SEO practices. At the end of the course, learners will become thorough with all the aspects of SEO like analytics, keyword research, link building, technical SEO, etc.
· Course touches upon every area of SEO. From SEO foundations to Advanced SEO, Advanced Web Analytics, Advanced Content Marketing, etc. Aside from this, Google’s popular tools like Keyword Trends & Search Console are also taught.
· 8X higher live interaction with LIVE online classes.
· 20 + real life industry based projects.
· Certified Trainers who are industry experts.
· 100 percent money-back guarantee.
GET-IN-TOUCH – Use the form on the right of any page on the Simplilearn Website. Then select the LIVE Chat Link OR Contact Help & Support.
Edoxi Training Institute
A top professional training education provider in the Middle East, Edoxi Training Institute’s motto is to transform people’s careers.
‘SEC Specialist Training’ course offered in Dubai aims at delivering professional training as per global standards. The course teaches learners to learn the process of driving traffic to websites through organic search results on search engines.
· Quality course with focus on learning to research on keywords targeted for a website. In addition, the course emphasizes the importance of on-page and off-page optimization.
· Self-paced learning option offered. This can be had from industry-led instructors.
· Certificate is approved by the Ministry of Education, UAE.
The course’s motto is to ensure that the leaner at the end of the course becomes a master specialist in SEO.
For enrolment, GET-IN-TOUCH @ on 04 3801666 OR [email protected]
A Google partner, SEO International offers world-class online Digital Marketing courses in the UAE including Dubai.
SEO International’s ‘1 day SEO course in Dubai’ focuses on the best SEO ideas, practices, tips, tools, techniques, and strategies. Ideal for working professionals, entrepreneurs, students, freelancers, etc, the course will teach them on how to improve website search ranking naturally, and earn quality leads and customers’.
· One-of-a-kind SEO course in the UAE. The course provides expertise and value to learners.
· Certified faculty with proven expertise and knowledge in SEO.
· Hands-on learning sessions. This sessions touches upon keyword analysis, backlinks and how to build them, content optimization, etc.
· Training program involving best SEO practices, strategies, and tools.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected] / +971 4 263 6936
Learners Point Academy
A top SEO teaching and training institute, Learners Point Academy SEO courses are customized to the latest trends; and also extremely cost-effective.
Students get to learn not just the basics of SEO but also get to learn advanced SEO that covers website optimization for high SERP ranking. Hands-on learning methodology helps students to practice on keyword optimization, etc to improve SEO ranking and drive website traffic.
· Course duration is of 4 weeks.
· Certified expert instructors who use state-of-the-art teaching methods.
· 3 categories of teaching. They include instructor-led classroom-based group coaching; one-to-one training sessions; & high-class Live & interactive online sessions.
· Training programs of industry standards. This includes case studies and assignments.
· Hands-on experience programs.
· Certificate is valued all over the Middle East.
· Career guidance cell. It facilitates placement in successful companies.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ +97 1554034875 / [email protected]
ACTE Dubai offers quality SEO training by expert trainers across more than 27 plus branches.
ACTE ‘Certified SEO Training’ course is made to assist learners through all the aspects of SEO, basic and advanced. From introductory techniques to advanced programming skills, the course touches upon every area of SEO.
· Course is of 40 hours duration.
· 100 percent job-oriented training.
· Classroom and weekend training. Students have the option of fast route time that’s most convenient for them.
· Free demo classes available.
· State-of-the-art lab facilities. This will ensure real-time certification experience.
· Certification guidance.
· 100% placement assistance and service. Several students have been placed successfully in major MNCs.
Aside from the above, ACTE Dubai also offers difficult certificates of completion.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ +91-8376 802 119 / [email protected]
A top training provider, Knowledge Hub’s motto is to help people and companies across industries bridge their skills gap,
The SEO course at Knowledge Hut in Dubai covers both basic and advanced SEO versions. This will equip learners with the requisite skills and trains them on how to improve rankings on SERPs, and sustain visibility.
· Variety in learning modes with options. This includes e-learning, classroom, and online. They blend workshops and learning.
· 8 hours involving LIVE, instructor-led sessions.
· Mix of classroom and practical sessions.
· Hands-on learning; this includes intense group exercises, and theory-backed practical case studies with practice.
· Special session on learning master concepts; this involves case studies and activities
· Certified instructors who are industry experts.
· Updated Curriculum inclusive of all concepts with the latest SEO tools and techniques. The comprehensive Courseware; can be downloaded.
· Course certificate is nationally and internationally recognized.
· Career guidance by experts. This will help to overcome challenges and embark on a successful career as an SEO expert.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected] / Toll Free 8000180860
A leading IT Training provider in the UAE, Alpha Academy ‘Professional Diploma in SEO’ course aims teaching learners to become an SEO expert. The focus is on enabling the learner to use and integrate SEO tool in web development activities.
As a student, you will also get to explore basic programming skills that can be leveraged to implement SEO.
· High quality Level Three course that is one of the best selling courses worldwide.
· Duration period of 2 days and 15 hours.
· Friendly and experienced instructors. They offer full weekday support, even through email.
· Access of 12 months to course materials.
· Individual progress in the course can be tracked through own learning portal.
· Efficient examination system with instant results.
· One-time payment with final exams at the start itself. There are no hidden fees.
· Round-the-clock support. This is a part of the course program.
· Accredited certificate (CPD Certification) that is valued across the Middle East.
· 24/7 Customer Support via LIVE Chat.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected]
Since inception in Dubai, Digital Almighty has been setting benchmark for training in specialization programs. As a result, the courses have become popular. Today, many professionals and corporates enroll for these programs.
A certified partner of Google, Digital Almighty’s advanced SEO courses in Dubai come with options. Different SEO courses exist for bloggers, business owners, beginners, marketers, etc. They touch upon all relevant topics, like keyword research, Google Analytics & WebMaster Tools, Video Optimization, etc.
· Faculty of certified professionals with proven knowhow in their domain areas.
· Course programs and syllabus are crafted by industry experts.
· Hands-on learning through LIVE online classes.
· State-0f-the-art training facilities. They come with access to career monitoring, resources, and placement support.
· Certificate that is globally recognized.
The certifications are also provided in collaborations with noted names like Google, Facebook, HubSpot, etc.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected] / +971 4333 6690
BEANTOP in Dubai is a top SEO & Digital Agency. It is well-known for its CMS which became the main platform for all developments.
It offers one of the best SEO courses in Dubai – ‘LIVE Online SEO Course’ of 4 sessions’ duration. The course covers not just the basics of SEO knowledge but also about the special techniques used in the real-world of work. This will help students to understand SEO concepts and use it to facilitate top website ranking for Google Organic Search. The course also teaches about the strategies and secrets to attain 1st page ranking on Google.
- 4 sessions (Every Sunday & Wednesday); the course runs from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
- Trainer is Vadim Yudin, a professional practical Digital Marketing expert at BEANTOP & Darvin Studio . He has 12 years of experience in SEO & helped achieve top organic results for hundreds of websites from varied niches.
Get-In-Touch @ [email protected] +97145547316
Founded in 1908, Modul University is widely acclaimed as Austria’s leading international university. Known for its quality education courses, it offers them all, from BBA to B Sc, MBA, PH.D, etc.
It now brings its rich excellence in education to Dubai. Modul Dubai accredited by the Agency For Quality Assurance & Accreditation Austria (AQ Austria), offers a high-class 2-days SEO course ‘Search Engine Optimization & Marketing’. The course teaches how to derive business value from SEO and how to make products/services visible online.
- World-class faculty with leading industry experts.
- Student gets instant access to expertise and knowledge.
- Flexible Schedule with business-friendly modes for working professionals; once-a-month, weekend classes.
- Networking opportunities. This will facilitate interaction closely with fellow students & talented people from all over the world.
- Program certificate approved by KHDA (Knowledge & Huan Development Authority).
- Certificate valued all across the Middle East and even in some major nations in the world.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected] / +971 52 646 1870
A leading education training provider, SANISOFT (a unit of Sanisoft Information Technologies) offers several quality education programs.
Its ‘SEO Course in Dubai’ is a practical-oriented course for SEO training, inclusive of certification assistance and advanced lab facilities in Dubai.
- 40 hours plus course duration.
- Mix of Online / Offline classes. This ensures maximum flexibility. Students will have the option to study late evening or early mornings; and regular mode or fast-track study program.
- World-class infrastructure including industry level lab setup.
- Certified trainers with 10 years plus experience.
- Certification assistance and support.
- Over 100 and still counting completed batches.
- LIVE practical sessions with focus on interactive and instructor-led training.
- High-class study course materials.
- Personalized attention with training for each student.
- Free Wi-Fi & industry level setup access.
- Free demo classes.
Aside from the above, the institute also offers ‘Mentorship Program’. This will ensure lifetime training and support, even after the students have completed their course; they are welcome to come back and study again anytime.
The institute also offers ‘Corporate Training’ courses. The training courses designed by experts will be adapted to the company’s requirements.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected] / +971 553575426
Bright Future Training Institute
An affiliate partner of British Council, Bright Future Training Institute (BFTI) consistently generates 7-9 bands of IELTS Academic and IELTS General Tests. With its good blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty, it stays committed to generate quality results.
Its SEO Specialist Training Program combines the best of SEO practice training of international standards. Students get to acquire high-class SEO optimization knowhow and skills. This will help them to upgrade websites for relevant keywords and make it eligible for top listing in search engines.
- State-of-the infrastructure.
- Faculty of certified instructors.
- Maximum training practice. This helps to acquire skills in SEO Optimization & Project Management.
The course is suitable for both beginners to SEO and anyone having HTML edition skills & basic knowledge of Internet,
GET-IN-TOUCH @ +971 4 379
Global Business Advisors
A UK based institute, Global Business Advisors (GBA) offers an extensive range of training programs with operations in 15 countries. It now caters to the UAE market, offering corporate training of over 200 courses.
One such course ‘Advance Skills in SEO’ is an excellent bespoke training program in SEO. It disseminates specialized training that helps students to learn everything about SEO skills. From optimizing website content and ranking to learning algorithms of all search engines including Google Search, and more, the course is specially designed by top notch SEO experts.
- 5-day course. It combines a mix of Online Learning / In-Class / In-House.
- World-class infrastructure with top notch facilities.
- Pool of certified instructors with proven experience in domain areas.
- Practical and LIVE examples of advanced SEO techniques. This will give real-world exposure.
Known for its industrial-oriented hands-on training on Industrial Automation in UAE, it is a KHDA approved Institute. All its training programs teach the latest in technological advancements and trends. Some such programs include PLC, SCADA, DCS, HMI, VFD, Panel Design, Electrical Controls, and so on.
It’s ‘Certified Search Engine Optimization Professional (SEO) training program equips delegates with the appropriate knowledge and understanding of SEO services. Delegates will get to learn about the techniques and methods on how to maximize the number of visitors to a website and ensure high website’s ranking on search result pages.
- Course is of 12 hours duration.
- Practical-oriented training that teaches how to design, manage, and operate SEO techniques and methodologies.
- Course is approved and accredited by Dubai Govt. KHDA.
- 100% practical sessions.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ +91 9846 770 771 E: [email protected]
NIPTECH (NLP Techforma), a leading program training provider in Dubai, offers online education skill-development and oriented courses and services.
With focus on providing the best education worldwide at affordable rates, the institute seeks to bridge skill gap; and also help professionals upskill in a short span of time.
Its ‘SEO Training In Dubai’ course inclusive of employment assistance, is a career-oriented course that aims at upgrading skills. The course teaches every aspect of SEO like Technical SEO, On & Off-Page Optimization, etc; and how to master keyword research and competitor analysis; create SEO-oriented content; conduct SEO audit; Track Algorithm changes; etc.
- Certified industry experts conduct hands-on training.
- LIVE online courses with LIVE projects.
- Five projects – SEO structure planning; Keyword Analysis & Research; Marketing plan; Website Audit Documentation; & Inbound Link Building.
- 8 weeks of paid internships.
- Hands-on assignments with weekly evaluations.
- Full internship support.
- Professional certification program with access to course content for 90 days.
Aside from SEO, the course also teaches about Content Marketing; Web Analytics; Keyword Research; Website Optimization; URL Management; & Google Tools.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected] +971 50 222 1981
A certified organization in UAE & leading SEO coaching centre in Dubai, DIGIMANTIS (Symmetrios) is known for its many results-driven SEO training courses.
Its SEO course, “Advanced SEO Specialist Training Course”, teaches not only all about SEO but also about how Google algorithm works; what consumers search for and their intent; actual search terms/phrases used in Google; and so on. Aside from this, the course also teaches site optimization; link-building – linking from higher authority sites; etc.
- World-class learning and training infrastructure.
- Certified SEO experts conduct online classes. Students can participate with their instructors during the LIVE session.
- Course available in English and Arabic.
Once registered, classes can be taken from anywhere.
A leading training organization for individuals and corporate alike, AMCC Institute in Dubai offers knowledgeable and in-demand courses.
One such course, “Advanced SEO & SEM”, is a certificate of completion approved by the Ministry of Education. The course covers SEO with SEM in depth, from the essence of SEO to its usage in a broad context and improving online presence and business.
- High-class classroom training with excellent teaching and learning environment.
- Experienced & certified trainer.
- Theory and practical’s is given equal importance, with creative and cooperative learning methodologies.
- Project-oriented training.
- Customized training materials inclusive of recorded videos of complete training sessions.
- Free revision of training sessions.
- Certificate of Completion approved by the Ministry of Education, UAE.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected]il.com +971 4 221 2266
Adjudged as the best SEO Certification Institute in Dubai, IICT Training Institute offers real-time and placement focused SEO Training in Dubai. The SEO courses offered come with the option of both classroom and online training in Dubai.
Its ‘SEO Training Course’ covers everything from the basic to the advanced, with placement assistance designed to help students with jobs in major MNC companies in Dubai.
- World class infrastructure with lab facilities.
- Certified SEO trainers who are experts and experienced working professionals.
- Hands-on real-time multiple SEO projects.
- Course syllabus with content customized to students requirement.
- SEO Placement Training.
- 5000 plus students trained in SEO course to date.
- 100% placement support. 2000 plus students have been placed to date.
GET-IN-TOUCH @ [email protected] / +91-9003853466
So there you are, the above are among the best SEO courses in Dubai.
Selecting the best SEO courses in Dubai & institute can be dicey, when you consider the above 10 are among the best in Dubai.
To arrive at the truly best SEO courses in Dubai, you need to find out about their track record and look-up testimonials section in the website. Aside from this, interact with past and present students. This will give you proper insight into what they actually are and can deliver. Wireframes Digital, the best SEO agency in Dubai has a proven track record of delivering high ROI to it’s clients.
Drop your details or chat with us & we will help you to rank your business on 1st page of Google!!
In the digital era, no business can evolve in the business landscape without the assistance of a top Digital Marketing Agency in India.
Now, you may wonder why?
Digital Marketing offers variety in its offerings. By leveraging the expertise of a top Digital Marketing Agency in India, you can experiment with varied strategies. What more, it is suitable for any type of business, big or small; or local or global. It gives them the opportunity to even people even in the most remote corners of the world.
Why Digital Marketing Agency In India?
A top Digital Marketing Agency in India like Wireframes Digital can help your local business to
Generate Better Awareness.
Without Digital Marketing from a top Digital Marketing Agency in India, your local business will not be known to people living outside your area.
Digital Marketing will introduce your local business to far-flung audiences. This way it will make them aware about your products/services; educate them and eventually, garner their loyalty.
Digital Marketing can create brand awareness through blogs, videos, detailed location pages, etc. The better the quality of content in them will drive more customers to the next stage of the marketing funnel. Once this is achieved, an opportunity for conversion will come along.
Connect With The Appropriate Audience
Compared to traditional marketing, Digital Marketing is much more effective in reaching out to the right target-audience. This will help your local business to target only those audiences who are interested in your products/services.
Local SEO is a good example. It helps local businesses to optimize location-specific keywords that relate to their specific business category. For instance, keywords like ‘Top Digital Marketing Agency in Mumbai’ can be used. Now, when users type the said keyword in Google, your local business will appear at the top of the rankings in the search box. If your website ranks at or near the top of the list, then users will click it readily.
Likewise, a well-conceived Digital Marketing strategy by a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India will help local businesses to create their audience personas (refers to – people with the attributes that they look for). This in turn will target the right audience who are keen on your products/services.
By reaching out to the right audience, local businesses can consolidate their marketing budget, cost-effectively.
Deliver Measurable Results
Unlike traditional marketing, Digital Marketing reaches the right target-audience directly. This will help local businesses to track the progress of their marketing campaigns and get to know whether it’s working effectively. In case it is not then the campaign strategy can be fine-tuned and flaws weeded out. This will ensure that it reaches the right audience and extract measurable results
In Digital Marketing, every stage and aspect of a marketing campaign is measurable. Digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, etc, makes this possible. This will help your local business to save on money and ensure its investment does not go waste.
Aside from this, your local business will also be able to know where the marketing campaign has gone wrong and the reasons behind it.
Enjoy Mobile First Advantage
Today, people use mobile for almost everything. They even use it to search for something that they want in a specific location.
For your local business to be found where they look for, it needs to be mobile-friendly and mobile-optimized, powered by Digital Marketing. By going digital, your local business can also leverage the power of social media. Leveraging the many social media channels, it can market their wares and connect with the right audience.
Maintain A Cost-effective Budget
Many local businesses often operate on a limited budget. There could only be a selected wealthy few who can afford the cost of hiring of traditional marketing channels like print and television for advertising.
Now, such budget-constrained local businesses can harness the power of Digital Marketing for advertising.
It is affordable and extremely cost-effective. At the same time, it is also more effective in connecting with the right audience. It does this faster and at a fraction of a cost than traditional marketing. As a result, your local business will get to save money and also earn better results for their money.
The power of Digital Marketing in the digital age is such that no business entity, local or national or international, can grow and evolve.
To leverage it effectively, your local business should enlist the expertise of a top Digital Marketing Agency in India like Wireframes Digital. This will help it to reach the right audience, earn and cultivate the right leads, convert them into loyal customers, and eventually, extract the right sales, and revenue.
In Digital Marketing, marketing strategies are more effective, and the results more successful.
To make it happen, it needs to offer customers the best possible user-experience.
This is where, a top Digital Marketing Agency in India like Wireframes Digital, can help your local business.
It can create the right strategy and give it the exposure it needs. More importantly, it will also play by the rules in a fair and transparent manner. Eventually, your local business will earn worthy clients, healthy business, and wealthy revenue and profits, to leave competitors behind.
If you’re a healthcare service provider, an online presence is critical. Additionally, you also need a website designed by a top Web Design & Development Agency in India.
Whether you’re a doctor running a medical practice or a healthcare service provider providing healthcare products/ services or a hospital / nursing home offering patient services, a website is a must.
In the U.S. more than 300 million people search online to find a medical practice or a healthcare provider.
A website that’s designed by top Web Design & Development Agency in India like Wireframes Digital will act as the fulcrum of your online presence. It will also act as a gateway to reach out to more patients, across geographical boundaries.
Why A Web Design & Development Agency In India?
A website designed by a top Web Design & Development Agency in India will
- Sell your healthcare brand to your prospective patients. A website will provide all details about your medical practice or healthcare business under one roof. Like what it offers and how it benefits, and what you brand values are. It will also let patients know what you are all about. The way it is presented will ultimately influence prospective patients.
- Build your credibility and set you apart from your rivals. A website will project the nature of your work in a proper light. It will also convey the right message to your patients. This will give no scope for wrong information to spread. If you have no website, people may question your legitimate status and the viability of your work.
- Attract prospective patients into your fold. This will increase your chances of convincing and converting them into quality patients. A well-designed website will create an impressive impact on your target-audience. It will also help attract patients from even abroad. Today, Indian Medical hospitals and clinics are known to be cost-effective. This makes them extremely popular with the NRIs and foreigners. Like in the US, patients in India too are researching about doctors online. If they happen to find your website during a search process, they can get-in-touch with you.
- Help you gain insights about your patients. With analytic tools like Google Analytics, you can get to know who your site visitors are, what they look for, and what they actually seek. The data thus gained will help you to fine-tune your strategy that adapts to their needs. For instance, they could be looking for a specific service or treatment which your medical practice or healthcare business might not be offering. Insights on this through analytics data will compel you to add the same to your service offerings.
- Incorporate updated information. Like the latest products/services offered; change in location address or contact numbers or work timings, if any; and such likes, including announcements about new events and landmarks. This will keep your site visitors updated on the latest about your healthcare business.
- Protect your professional reputation and extend its reach. By projecting proper information about your medical practice or healthcare business, a website will give a correct picture. This will prevent the spread of fake news which otherwise can damage your reputation and destroy your hard-won credibility in the society.
- Maintain, and grow your market share. Gone are the days when medical practitioners used to rely on word-of-mouth to spread the news about their medical practice. Today, a website does that many times more efficiently, reaching out to more people across geographical boundaries.
There is also a flip side to the Internet. Many patients gain access to irrelevant and unreliable information, and often take printouts of such information. This can be prevented if your website inclusive of authentic information is designed by a top Web Design & Development Agency in India like Wireframes Digital.
Your website can also provide links to reliable sources on various diseases that will properly educate your patients. Likewise, patients can also be referred to your website after the consultation process is over, for further answers to their queries.
For doctors with private practice, a website offers the benefit of value-added services. This can refer to details like clinic timings, route to the clinic, and reply form to facilitate answers to routine queries.
Finally, a website delivers low-cost advertising benefits. When compared to an advertisement or television commercial, it advertises your products/services at a much lower cost, with greater customer-reach and positive outcome.
Make Your Website Count
Your website remains your digital platform to reach out to the patients. To make it count, it should be complete, with the right information in the right place.
This is where top Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital, can help. It can evaluate your website’s design quality, and undertake steps to re-design and develop a website that contains
- Precise information about what your medical practice or healthcare business. Like what it does, what it offers, and how they benefit interested patients, and so on. In case of a medical practice, it can be details about your doctor colleagues, if any, what medical area they specialize in and what treatments they handle, what is their qualifications and experience, etc.
- Products/services offered and their costs. Details like how many are offered, what for they are meant, how much they cost, etc.
- Timings. Details like the work timings including lunch and special break timings, and holidays including weekly holidays. Other details could include appointment scheduling (online and offline) with a doctor/specialist.
- Testimonials/Reviews. This will give prospective patients a peek into the status of your reputation and how people perceive you and your work.
- Online chat. This will allow patients to communicate with you and seek answers to queries regarding health issues or healthcare products/services offered and availability.
- Emergency Utility. This feature will be useful when patients would like to seek an urgent appointment with the doctor or healthcare business owner.
- Map. An interactive map is a must in any website. It is what that shows where you are located, the route to your location, and how people can find it quickly without hassles.
- Feedback form. This will allow interested people to pen their impression about you, your work, and their experience with your medical practice/healthcare business, and submit them.
Aside from the above, having a blog section will be useful. It can have blogs inclusive of content and interesting images or photos, related to your nature of practice or business, trends and events in the world of healthcare, etc. Finally, having an advanced search facility will be immensely useful. It will allow site users to locate and find quickly the information they are looking for in your site.
As a top Web Design & Development Agency, Wireframes Digital will also ensure the following
In today’s mobile-driven world, every website must be mobile-friendly and mobile-optimized. It must sport a responsive design that will not only make it user-friendly but will also ensure its functionality.
With Wireframes Digital, your website can sport a responsive design. This will appear alike on a desktop, tablet, and Smartphone, with the screen automatically adapting to the device’s size.
A website should not only be intuitive but should also be organized with an easy navigation facility.
Wireframes Digital with its strong proficiency in UX (User Experience design) will ensure that your website is intuitive and seamless with user-first design. This will also help site visitors to navigate the site quickly and get to the precise elements on the site easily.
More patients today are searching online for information on healthcare. Generally, they begin with a Google search. To appear in the Google search listing, your website needs to be well-optimized for enticing prospective patients/clients. This is where SEO will help your website to appear higher-up in organic Google search results.
A website designed by Wireframes Digital will make effective use of vital keywords, in a way that will make it well-calibrated for SEO, and attract quality links from credible websites and blogs. This will keep your website relevant with authority in your line of medical field.
WEBSITE & DATA SECURITY
Hacking is always a problem online. Your website too could become a victim of hacking, if it is not safe and secure. With Wireframes Digital, you will get a website that is built with the latest security features, including SSL (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure); and complies with international regulations like HIPAA. This will keep it well-protected from hackers and other intrusive elements.
If your website is not secured with HTTPS, then Google will flash a warning online with the message – ‘Your connection to this site is not secure’. Such warnings will put off site visitors as a result of which you could lose valuable traffic.
The level of usability of a website matters a lot. For this, your website must be ADA accessibility.
Wireframes Digital will make your website ADA-accessible. This will enable it to accommodate features like adjustment of spacing in the site; enlarging site’s font type, and size; page contents to be read loudly; and so on. All of these will ensure better patient-experience.
A website is available 24/7, 365 days a year. This means any one in any part of the world can browse it at any time they want, and get to know about you and your medical practice / healthcare business. It will also complement beautifully your other marketing services, traditional or digital in the sense, while marketing services lure the users to your website, the website will convert the users into patients.
So, now you know how a website can benefit your medical practice or healthcare business, and how it can help spread word about it, quickly and effectively.
But things don’t happen just like that. To make it count, you need to have a well-designed and well-optimized website that is browser compatible and can work on any device from the desktop to tablet, laptop, mobile, and so on.
For that, you need the assistance of Wireframes Digital, a top Web Design and Development Agency in India.
As a premier Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital can design a website that is all-device and browser friendly. Working with a top Web Design & Development Agency in India like Wireframes Digital, you can also ensure that your website contains features that you would like to have.
Like for instance, online bill payment, downloadable forms, patient portals, etc, all of which will increase your practice or healthcare value proposition. Wireframes Digital can also be relied upon for your website’s upkeep and maintenance, in line with international standards.
A recent market survey has revealed that over 46 percent of searches in Google relate to a local business nearby. The majority of the local searches result in a purchase within 24 hours.
Is your website appearing prominently on Google for local searches?
If ‘no’, then its time you require an effective local SEO strategy crafted by the top SEO Agency in India, Wireframes Digital.
What Exactly Is Local Seo?
Local SEO refers to a search technique that gives preference to local entities in local search results. It ranks them higher than competing entities within the same region in Google. Now if yours is a local entity and comes under a specific geographic area then Google will give preference to your business in local search results. This will earn it more visibility.
Taking geographic details into account, local SEO adds it to a search engine listing. This will enable it to be found quickly and easily, when a search query is entered for a specific geographic area or region. For instance, searches that contain ‘near me’ are increasingly becoming popular. From 2017 to 2021, Google found searches relating to ‘grocery stores near me’ alone grow by a phenomenal 300%.
With more people today searching for business entities offering products and services that they are looking for, within their geographic area, local SEO is increasingly seen as a terrific engagement driver, by businesses around the world.
How Local Seo From Top Seo Agency In India Helps?
Local SEO services from a top SEO Agency in India like Wireframes Digital will help your business to
- Target those people who look for local businesses. Your business will get the benefit of a good local SEO strategy supplemented by local SEO tactics. This will work effectively to fuel more local-traffic to your website, and drive more customers to get in touch with your local business.
- Increase the flow of user-traffic to your website. Local search will enable your local entity to confidently compete with businesses bigger than yours or located outside India, to appear prominently and higher-up in search results. This will get more people to click your website.
- Reach out to a wider audience beyond geographical boundaries. Apart from the locals, there could be many more people within the local geographical boundary who don’t get to see local TV commercials or local newspaper ads, and who use the Internet to connect with local businesses. An effective local SEO strategy will help your website to be easily identified by them. This way, potential customers among them can be targeted effectively.
- Protect your reputation and prevent it from getting besmirched. Listing in popular online reviews like Google, Yelp, Olx, etc, will help in this regard. Later, local SEO strategy will help to cultivate people who read online reviews. This will give your business an opportunity to set right any bad reviews that may have been published online. In addition, it will also help to minimize the after-effects of damage to your reputation.
- Attract more people who use mobile to search for local entities. Most search for local services and products. A good local SEO strategy factoring in mobile searches will help your website earn a higher ranking position in the SERPs. The higher your website is ranked in the SERPs, the more it will be able to catch mobile searcher’s attention, and earn greater clicks.
- Supplement the efforts of local search marketing. Local search marketing also covers local directory marketing which has a higher conversion rate than other traditional advertising options. By listing your complete business details in the local online directories, local search marketing will work effectively to cultivate influence among people who read such details, into positive leads.
- Build credible links with businesses located nearby. Local SEO will allow your business to form an alliance with other local businesses. For instance, if your business is looking to promote its products and services with another likeminded business in the same neighborhood OR launch a coordinated marketing campaign with other local businesses, then local SEO will give preference to your business, and help it get listed higher-up locally. If other local businesses will get to know about it then their social media posts will mention your business or help your business earn referrals from their customers looking for the products sold by your business.
- Earn probable repeat customers. Repeat customers are a valuable asset. Local SEO can greatly help your business lure back more repeat customers. For instance, there could be some customers who come from far off places and require something from your business, staying in your neighborhood. They will look-up your business listing in local search results, on their mobiles, and get to find them easily. More such customers could likely come back again which will help your business to build long-term business relationships with them.
- Cultivate and build a solid community of local people and get them to support local businesses, in the name of ‘Shop Local’. Local SEO will enable yours or other such local businesses to be found more easily and higher-up in Google rankings. When more locals start patronizing local businesses and buy local made products and services then it will tremendously boost the local economy. This will also help local businesses earn sponsorship opportunities. If your business’ identity appears on a local cultural unit or sports team jersey, then your business will get to be recognized more, even beyond local geographic boundaries.
- Attract more local reviews. Generally, locals love to recommend a good business online and when your local business happens to be one among them then they will recommend your business. When other people search for a business and see that the locals have recommended it then they’re likely to do business with yours or shop at it. Another positive is when a customer puts up a review through your Google Business Account about your business, and you immediately respond to it, then it will give a terrific boost to your SEO ranking.
- Appear in Google’s 3-Pack. As per a report survey, Google’s 3-Pack appears in 93% of the searches with local intent in the top spot ranking. When it mentions the first three listings that best matches your search, then it will tremendously benefit your business. In case, you want to see if your business ranks in the top three slots, then you can type wordings related to your business. This will give you the answer that you seek.
- Stay more competitive with like-minded businesses. For instance, if a person in your neighborhood conducts a mobile search for your products or services, then local SEO will enable your business to show higher-up in the search results along with nearby competing businesses. As a result of this, your website will stand to earn more CTRs.
Though local SEO is crucial for optimizing your website and helping it rank higher in Google, it is also essential your website has a local flavor to it.
How To Get Local Seo Work Even Better?
Local SEO from a top SEO Agency in India like Wireframes Digital will work even more effectively if your website
- Has a location page of local branches, if any. The location pages should have proper details of your business name, address, contact numbers, work and contact timings, routes to your business, testimonials from satisfied clients, and promotional offers, if any. It would be even better if there is a separate ‘About Us’ page for the branch, with a Google Map on the location page. This will help your website garner more clicks and more traffic flow.
- Has local content that speaks about local industry news or any local topics of significance to local audience. For instance, if your business is trying to attract other businesses for a tie-up or influential sources to become a franchisee, then your website can have a resource page with relevant details and a Google Map of the location. This will get them familiar with the area; your business office is located in. The website can also have details of local events of interest on a separate page. Google will recognize this and reward your website with a higher ranking on SERPs. It will also attract more clicks for your website.
- Is mobile-friendly. Local searches are most common among mobile searches. More than 60 percent of the searches on mobile relate to local searches, ranging from search for contact details to local reviews, etc. According to Google, ‘Near Me’ is among the most popular local searches.
- Earn credible inbound links with quality guest postings or scholarships that have relevance and authority. Inbound links possess tremendous power to influence local SEO, because they have the ability to convince Google about the legitimacy of your local business. They also help in increasing the domain authority of your website.
For your website to consistently show up for relevant searches in your area, and get noticed, it is important to maintain accurate business information in ‘Google My Business’ (GMB). This will help your website to earn higher position on the SERPs and better visibility.
It is important your local business participates in local community events like NGO meets or partnership with a non-profit organization on a campaign or just making a presence as an authority in your line of business in local media. This will earn limelight for your local business; garner positive media coverage; build brand awareness; and attract more inbound links to your website.
To get the best out of local SEO, you need the expertise of a top SEO Agency in India. This will help generate more awareness about your business in your local community and also enable the locals find your business, easily and swiftly. When that happens, your website is likely to attract more traffic, leads, and eventually sales.
Local SEO will greatly help to highlight the local significance of your web pages to Google.
For the best local SEO services in India, look no further than iBrand0X, a leading SEO Agency in India like Wireframes Digital.
The team at Wireframes Digital not only covers all aspects of local SEO but also offer services that are relevant like local link building, website optimization, local citations, Google My Business, etc. Leveraging the most sophisticated techniques, tools, and strategies, they can greatly enhance your local presence online.
Looking to grow your business beyond geographical boundaries?
If so, then this is the time to do it by hiring the best Digital Marketing Agency in India.
Hiring a top Digital Marketing Agency in India like Wireframes Digital, will help your company to implement a strong digital marketing strategy, and leverage the power of social media in-depth to broaden its reach and build a healthy reputation with its target-audience.
It will also help it to get the most out of its capabilities; and leverage its expertise to the maximum to scale forward.
Ways To Extract
To extract the most out of your Digital Marketing Agency in India, you must ensure that such an agency..
Has Set Goals & Objectives
First and foremost, make sure that the Digital Marketing Agency has set goals and objectives in place and they align with yours. This will help you to understand what you want to achieve and what the agency can deliver.
For instance, one of your objectives is to build your brand awareness. To achieve the same, extract the best out of the Digital Marketing Agency’s capabilities in social media. This will help your website to earn targeted website traffic which in turn will fuel sales growth and finally, earn healthy business revenues.
Such a Digital Marketing Agency will also offer you the appropriate expertise, skills, and manpower to help your business to realize its business goals and objectives.
Has Capabilities To Use Best Tools & Techniques
You will be able to extract the best out of your Digital Marketing Agency only if it has the capabilities to use and leverage the best digital marketing tools and techniques. Such an agency will be able to assess and measure the success of your digital marketing campaigns, ensure proper management, and then conceive and implement a better digital marketing strategy the next time.
From analytics to marketing automation, and more, there are several advanced tools. An agency that harnesses them the best will be able to help your business understand audiences’ tastes and craft and implement appropriate digital marketing campaigns driven by the right digital marketing strategy, and deliver the vest results.
Studies & Knows Its Target-audience
Generally, every company has own set of unique target-audience. Similarly, a Digital Marketing Agency in India or elsewhere must have their own. This will help it to understand the nature of target-audience fully like their profile, tastes and preferences, needs and aspirations, and more.
By extracting the best out of such an agency in this regard, your company will be able to get the best of digital marketing strategy that is audience-friendly. This in turn will also allow it to launch and implement digital marketing campaign effectively.
Optimizes Websites For Mobile
In today’s digital age, people are always on Smartphone’s all through the day. This makes it imperative for your company to have a website that is mobile-optimized. Aside from this, Google gives top priority only to those websites that are mobile-optimized and mobile-friendly.
Now, if you want your website to have a top ranking with a sizable presence on SERPs, then website mobile optimization is a must. Else, your company risk getting left behind in the race.
Hence, it makes it imperative for your company to partner with a Digital Marketing Agency that understands this aspect. This will ensure that the agency will maintain and strengthen the SEO of your company’s website and help it rank on Google; and deliver monthly checks and reports on the website. All of these will make sure that your website’s SEO is on track.
Gets Precise Briefs
The Digital Marketing Agency in India your company hires must be able to understand your company’s requirements and figure out its problems and how to solve them. This is possible only if your company is able to get a focused brief inclusive of details like your business background; target-audience; and key messages that lay down clearly what you want and how you want to achieve the same.
If this is done, your company will be able to extract the best out of the agency; and get the requisite insights with the needed expertise that is essential to achieve your objectives. It will also foster a collaborative approach that will allow the agency as well as your company to align their thought process for achieving credible results.
Spreads Brand Awareness
When you hire a Digital Marketing Agency in India or anywhere else, make sure it is an agency that can help your company to reach out to as many prospective customers as possible. If it’s able to do that, your company will be able to extract the best out of its capabilities. This in turn will strengthen its online profile; spread its brand awareness; and finally, promote its brand reputation, on a broader scale.
Additionally, it will also be driven to create social media campaigns and launch paid advertisements. This will help your company to attract the right target-audience; better engage with them; widen its brand reputation; and finally, attract the right customers’ into its fold.
Reaches Customers Where They Are
In the post-pandemic era, customers’ are spending most of their time online.
By extracting the best out of your Digital Marketing Agency’s capabilities, your business will be able to gauge their thinking; and use the gathered insights to adjust and deliver better quality services. This will finally help it to reach where the customers’ are.
Reports reveal that online penetration has increased by more than 30 percent. More people spending more time on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc. This is an opportunity that Digital Marketing Agencies must capitalize on and exploit to the fullest extent possible.
If they are driven to do the same, companies like yours will be able to extract the best out of their capabilities; and get the benefit of quality digital marketing campaigns that will help it reach out to more customers’ including potential ones.
Keeps Costs Within Budget-limit
In the current economic climate, budgeting has become the need of the hour and more essential than ever.
If your company is one of those that run on a tight budget, then it should extract the best out of its Digital Marketing Agency in a way that will help keep the budget within the set limit and simultaneously earn quality results.
Such an agency will also consider the agreed budget and ways to stay on top of rising costs, irrespective of a project’s size. This will eventually help your company to effectively keep control of costs and budget.
Covid-19 has been a blessing in disguise for companies to reach out to more customers than ever as they are found online almost all the time. Hiring a credible Digital Marketing Agency in India like Wireframes Digital will help your company to exactly do that and cash in on the opportunities that come along its way.
It will also help your company to have a proper business plan, ensure proper management, and stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
Just as in life, so is it in business there is no shortcut to success.
But with a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India like Wireframes Digital, your company will be able to achieve it through results-driven strategies. This will eventually also help it to establish itself as a successful company.
It’s no secret that everyone looks to earn the best possible ROI (Return On Investment). Getting money’s worth is what both individuals and businesses look for to strengthen and achieve their goals.
ROI is termed as a key performance indicator (KPI) that determines the success of your strategy and the profitability of your investment. The better the ROI, the better it will help you to make future business decisions.
Importance Of Website
Your website remains the most powerful marketing medium. A well-designed website by a top Web Design & Development Agency in India like Wireframes Digital, will function as your most powerful lead-generating and effective sales weapon that’s open twenty hours a day all through the year, to your existing and potential customers.
That is the reason why it needs to generate an impressive first-impression so that it can instantly influence the users and create the right picture about your company. A bad impression can instantly turn-off the users. A survey report has revealed that around 88% of the consumers had confirmed that they are minimal chances of their return to a website if it creates a bad experience.
That’s not all. It is also important to also investigate whether your existing website is generating high bounce rates meaning whether, users are coming to your site but leaving the site as soon as they arrive; low conversion rates meaning if the user-traffic is buying your products or services or not; and lower user-engagement with your site content and why not enough users are converting into leads.
But before we talk about what your website needs to have to earn more ROI, let us understand what is wrong with your existing website. To understand your website better, you need to…
Know Your Business Objectives
First and foremost, you need to be clear what your business objectives are and what objectives should you pursue to extract the best out of your website.
The objectives could range from getting your website to increase sales to generate leads; increase customer loyalty; minimize support costs; supplement your sales team; and so on.
Towards this end, you need to look at the design and usability of your website. The focus should not be just on looks but should also be on how to make your website more functional so that it can better serve the accomplishment of your business goals. With a clear understanding about your business goals, the whole of the website redesign process can better focus on the appropriate areas that greatly impact your business.
Learn Whether It’s Working Or Not
Your first approach should to be study whether your website is performing as per your expectations or not.
To get a clear picture, let an analytic tool like Google Analytics analyze your website. It will give you the data that will tell what the problem areas of your website are and also give you insights into wherefrom the user-traffic to your website is coming or what web pages of your site are generating high bounce rates. Then there are other tools like heat maps, etc, which will tell you how the users interact with your website.
The data thus collected will give you a precise idea whether your existing website should be left as it is; or needs to go in for a complete redesign and where the existing content needs to be overhauled, that is, where additions or deletions are needed to make it influential.
Know Your Audience
Knowing your target-audience, their preferences and aspirations is important. Around 20 percent of your customers in effect represent 80 percent of your revenue. This means you need to study those 20 percent who are your best customers, what their hopes and desires are from your website; and how your target-audience overall feel about and act with your website.
Once this is done, then the next step should be is to create buyer’s behavior chart and describe what kind of design would exactly pander to their sentiments.
Study And Know Your Competitors
Just analyzing your target-audience won’t do. You also need to study your competition, what makes them tick, and how their websites are playing a role in their growth and success.
Try to understand what the areas are that make them so good. Then try to work out what needs to be done to emulate the same or better them. Likewise, it is also essential to study the industry to which your business relates to and the verticals that do not directly act as competition to your business but only act as an inspiration.
Anlayze And Optimise Your Site Content
Content remains an important aspect of your website. With period of time, they become stale and outlive their utility value.
Identify areas of the content that must be updated to make them more relevant and appealing to the preferences of the 20 percent best customers. Either parts of the content needs to be removed or the existing content could do with some fresh additions or the whole content needs to be done away with and replaced by a whole lot fresh content that reflects the changing trends as well as your evolving business objectives.
It is important to note that design done by any Web Design & Development Agency in India or abroad, can work successfully only if the content is also working well. Both are co-related, and to ensure that they both complement the other well, it is vital to get the content optimized well for the search engines to acknowledge its usefulness.
Craft And Implement A Proper Website StrategyY
Just having a website is not an end in itself. You also need to have a proper website strategy in place if you’re looking to completely overhaul your website. Else it will not be possible to learn what and where exactly your business is going about.
A proper website strategy will effectively guide the whole site design project, and make every person on board the project understand their roles.
It is also vital to view your website as a long-term enterprise. As the Internet and its technology; and users aspirations constantly evolve, the need of the hour will be to adapt to the evolving trends. This will help your business to adapt to changes, and also open up newer areas of opportunities which needs to be analyzed, and explored.
Feedback from the right sources through surveys and questionnaires from your existing user-base, and periodic user testing vide A/B testing are also critical. They will help your team to understand what the users think about your website and also learn about site usability and user metric issues directly. This in turn will help to enhance your website’s engagement and performance levels; and earn quality returns in the bargain.
When you invest in a website, naturally you look to earn the maximum of ROI from it. A website is not meant for just building your profile, and your business, but is also meant for building your ROI.
Are you getting the ROI you look for from your website?
If ‘No’, then you can transform it into a reliable source of revenue by getting it professionally designed by Wireframes Digital, a leading Web Design & Development Agency in India.
Today’s patients are digital savvy. They like to research varied websites, blogs and social media outlets, looking for doctor’s tips or find out about Healthcare companies and professionals available in their area. Some also use it to find job opportunities in the healthcare industry.
The rising importance of digital marketing for healthcare industry can be summarized from the following statistics.
- Search for health-related information is the among the top five online search activities, 3rd in the ranking.
- 65% of searches for healthcare need start with online research.
- 77% of the consumers seeking medical details use search engines before they deciding to make an appointment with a doctor.
- 83% of the consumers seeking medical details, look-up a hospital’s website before visiting it.
- Out of every 20 searches, at least 1 search on Google relates to medical information and issues.
Connecting through websites and social media outlets, healthcare professionals and companies can engage more clients, increase patient’s visit and eventually patients’ referrals also. This is where a top Digital Marketing Company in Mumbai, India like Wireframes Digital can help your healthcare business develop a strong digital presence.
Influence Of Digital Marketing In Healthcare
Like all industries, healthcare too has been greatly influenced by Digital Marketing.
Overtaken Traditional Marketing
To broaden their business and reach out to more patients, healthcare industry need a robust marketing strategy, and to achieve customer satisfaction, it is important to deliver quality treatment and care.
However for your healthcare medical practice or hospital to achieve greater outreach, it is important that people know about it. This is possible only through digital marketing.
Digital marketing will make your healthcare medical practice or hospital visible to the public at large, and reach out to more people. With digitized marketing strategies inclusive of the right digital content, the healthcare industry as a whole will be able to generate more impact, not only locally but also globally.
By enlisting a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India like Wireframes Digital, your healthcare entity too can realize this goal.
Is Influencing Patient’s Decisions
More and more patients are going online to find about the nature of their symptoms and how it works and affects them, before they make a call to the doctor and fix an appointment.
Facilitating Wider Reach
Majority of healthcare consumers today seek information online; as per a Google survey; over 78% patients use search engines prior to booking appointments at a healthcare destination.
Social media outlets likewise allow healthcare companies / professionals to effectively reach out to consumers who matter with relevant health information. According to a survey report, nearly 1/3rd of patients use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and other social media outlets for seeking out health-related information.
More data and information online allows healthcare marketers to deliver highly personalized messages through digital marketing mediums. This way, they can reach out to the right patients with the right message at the right time when it matters, eventually helping attract and retain patients.
With digital marketing, it is possible to track and measure campaign performance. The details thus obtained allows healthcare professionals and companies to make better informed decisions on how to improve their efforts and better their overall performance, and also take realistic marketing decisions that delivers results.
Ways To Promote Your Healthcare Business
You can promote your healthcare business in the following ways.
- Social media platforms and Google Analytics can be used to learn about your audience, who they are and wherefrom they are, their demographics and tastes / preferences. This will give you an insight into what kind of pages they like, what they read, and what kind of health issues they search for and so on.
- Post informative slides, animated videos and such likes, that deals with the most pressing health-related issues in general and also those happening across the globe. They can be posted either on the website or social media site, in a way that will help your medical business reach out to more people, faster and easier.
- Post positive reviews and testimonials by your patients on the website or in an article that can be later hosted on Google.
Aside from the above aspects, it is also possible to increase your local presence and reach through local online directories and health forum blogs.
With Digital Marketing, the healthcare industry has tremendous potential to grow further, expand its reach, and above all, effectively engage patients who matter.
By enlisting the proven expertise of a top Digital Marketing Agency in India like Wireframes Digital, your healthcare business can not only develop greater understanding of consumers / patients but can also deliver successful digital marketing campaigns to a wide spectrum of consumers / patients, across geographical boundaries.
Healthy conversion rates results in high sales volume.
To facilitate healthy conversion rates and increase your customer base, it is vital for your business to consistently stay in touch with potential as well as existing customers. The more value your business can offer them, the more loyal they will be to your business. Maximizing customer’s value remains critical for every business.
But the challenge is how to attract and lure more customer-traffic to your website faster for free?
With all the competition around, just having a website is not sufficient. The need of the hour is to have a website that not only works to deliver the output you look for but also has all the ingredients that goes to make a website work to win over existing as well as potential customers.
This is where top Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital can play a key role.
WHAT YOUR WEBSITE NEEDS TO HAVE?
By enlisting the expertise of leading Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital, your website will possess the requisite features underlined below to drive more traffic to it faster and for free.
Your website will have…
1. Device Friendly Capabilities
More net users today are always on their mobile devices, and most of the time, they look for relevant websites. In such a scenario, having a web design that is made for desktop makes no sense for the simple reason the website design will not be able to exactly fit-in within the mobile screen size.
The need of the hour is a website with a mobile-friendly design that is responsive, and browser cum device compatible. Such a site will ensure consistent cross-device user-experience while also reflecting your commitment to cater to people’s aspirations and desire to make their user-journey, as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
A negative mobile user experience will not only leave behind a bad effect on your potential customers but will also create a bad impression with search engines, thereby affecting your website ranking in the SERPs. This in turn will make it harder for the potential customers to find your website in a Google search.
2. Impactful Design
A website’s design needs to reflect today’s trends and not that of a period that has gone by.
The design should be modern and updated in line with prevalent design trends and the aspirations of the people and what they look for. It should be easy to locate, simple to navigate, and quick to load, with a vibrant feel that creates the perfect user-experience, and makes the right impact.
3. Engaging Visuals
To complement your website design, your website should also have impact-making visuals in every web page. This will get the users interested and engage their attention, make an impact, and ensure a memorable user-experience.
For instance, if your business is engaged in selling products, your website must look different from your competitors. This can be done by ensuring each web page that showcases your product, possess not just the images of the product but also possess visuals that stimulates and engages the senses of the viewers and gets them hooked to the product. Such visuals also in a way highlight the difference between your product and those offered by your competitors, and will eventually, induce viewers to purchase them.
4. Easy to Navigate Menu
For a pleasant user-experience, a website must have an easy-to-navigate menu which is also simple and easy to follow and use. This will allow the users to quickly identify what they look for and how to get there.
A navigation menu can at times become quickly complicated and difficult to get to, if your website begins to include, more details, or links to the same destinations in different places within the website or within a web page; or includes several drop-down menus or an extra menu in a sidebar.
All of these will only make the potential customer feel confused, but will also make the user navigation process complicated.
Drop-down menus can be tremendously helpful, if they help a potential customer to easily navigate your website; is easy and quick to get to and access; and does not contain excess of tiered elements that otherwise can badly spoil the experience of a mobile user.
To put potential customer at ease, important web pages in the website can be made available with just a mere click from the website’s home page, and the remaining pages just needing two or three clicks.
A website should also allow a user to get back to its home page easily from whichever web pages they are presently engaged in; this will be especially beneficial considering the fact that a Google search in most cases, takes your site users to a page on your website other than the home page.
5. Customer Oriented Content
Customers will feel at ease if they can relate to the content in the website.
To put potential customers at ease instantly, ensure that your website has customer-oriented content. This can be done during its development stage by thinking of your website from a customer’s point of view and how as a customer you will see the content in a website.
The primary reason why potential customers visit a website is to find information that is of relevance to them, and that impacts their final decision-making process. So the content should be informative and engaging, that convinces them and builds trust in your products/services.
By ensuring website content from a customer’s perspective, they can also be kept engaged on the website longer, and eventually, help build trust and then a long-term relationship with your business.
6. SEO Friendly Reach
Even the best-of-its-kind designed websites will not have an effect, if potential customers are unable to find it on Google.
To make it prominent, visible, and easily found on Google, your website needs to be SEO-friendly. This will help it rank higher on the SERPs, and attract organic traffic.
Furthermore, ranking is generally based on relevance and authority. To make it relevant, your website can do with relevant content in not only the website but also in individual articles on various categories of a specific topic. Likewise, your website can gain authority, if it is of the right size, attracts sizeable user-traffic, and has a good number of well-established websites linked to it.
7. Call To Action Button
A website makes no sense if it is not able to convince potential customers to react and make known their decision immediately, when they’re still around on the website.
Every web page should include a powerful call-to-action button that is easily visible and recognizable, preferably above the fold (this way, potential customer users need not scroll the site to find the call-to-action button) as an enticement. It will give the potential customers a call to action, and encourage them eventually to take a certain action like signing-up for a service or buying a product, or downloading a white paper, or calling-up your sales team, all of which will benefit your business.
8. Testimonials Properly Aligned
Proper display of customer testimonials has the ability to positively influence user behavior. That’s because prospective customers will be anxious to learn what other customers have to say about your business and how they rate your products or services. The more positive the customer impressions, the more it will help your website win over prospective customers.
Ensure that the customer testimonials are genuine and authentic that exactly talks about the customer’s reflections about the status of your business, and experiences with it.
9. Contact Information Properly Placed
Display of contact information is vital to let your website users know where you are located and how you can be reached out to.
To make it easily and quickly visible to your potential customers, ensure that the contact information details comprising of your contact number and e mail id, or that of your sales / marketing team, preferably at the top of the home page, since that is where a user generally first sets eyes on. This will spare them from the effort of searching for your contact number or address needlessly, and will instead help them contact your team quickly.
Likewise, in the ‘Contact Us’ web page, there should be a contact form, and details about contact person’s phone number and email address; business working hours, and other relevant information that are of significance to the customers. Add to this, the page should also showcase Google Map with directions to your office address. Also, make sure that the customer will have sufficient options to get-in-touch with your business sources for varied reasons. For this, you can have a separate space listing contact details for general purposes, and contact details for marketing / sales purposes.
10. Free Newsletter
Want customers to know about the latest trends happening in your business and industry?
Then, keep them engaged with your newsletter offered for free.
The newsletter can cover everything from the latest products/services in the works, to what’s on the horizon in the future, and so on. Good, quality content with interesting images and visuals in the newsletter will get your potential as well as existing customers, more interested in your business; and eventually fuel more traffic to it.
11. Customer Survey Report
When your website is able to attract potential customers, why not allow them to give their opinions not only about your business and products/services, but also about your website and how their user-experiences were.
A short survey form can be included in the website, preferably with a call-to-action button in the form of ‘Your Opinion, Please’, clearly visible on top of the home page or product/service web page
The survey data can be later leveraged to build up your business profile or conduct industry research or measure the final customer-satisfaction ratio, giving you an insight into how your business and products/services are perceived by potential customers.
12. Social Sharing Button
Inclusion of button links to your business social media accounts in your website makes sense. It will enable your site visitors to not only become social followers but also share the social media content with others. This will help your business to not only reach out to potential customers and establish contact with them, but will also consolidate and build a wider presence of your business across digital channels for the user.
To reach out to more potential customers, your business information, inclusive of your website domain name, should also be promoted on social media networks as well. Today, social media networks like Facebook and LinkedIn have a mass customer base, across geographical boundaries. Many potential customers can often be found through such social media platforms.
The most popular social media platform, Facebook, is extensively used across the globe. Every Facebook user has an average of 229 friends. If you have launched your website or got it redesigned and launching a campaign to make it aware, then share it across Facebook as well as other social media platforms, wherein you have an active presence.
Finally, make sure that potential customers have a truly flawless user-experience; your website should not have intrusive and complex cookie options or pop-ups.
To drive more traffic to your website faster, you need to have a quality website. This is where top Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital comes in.
True to its status as the leading Web Design & Development Agency in India, Wireframes Digital has a strong team of incredibly skilled professional designers, developers, and marketers, who combine their knowledge and expertise to create exceptional website designs, and also strategies, all tailored to your business’s specific needs.
They can create a new website from the ground-up or redesign an old website altogether to give it a new energy and feel that will sync well with the aspirations and preferences of your potential and existing customers.
Connect with Wireframes Digital today. Team Wireframes Digital will only be too happy to discuss your needs.
Digital Marketing will always evolve. As a result, there will always be newer things to absorb, learn, and know.
The need of the hour for organizations like yours needs to be flexible and adapt and go online to cater to and meet customers’ demand. But with more organizations today going digital, the digital marketplace has become crowded.
In such a situation, only a robust digital marketing strategy and practical digital solutions from a top Digital Marketing in Dubai like Wireframes Digital will help to attract audiences.
Why Opt For Digital Marketing?
In the digital age, it is inconceivable for organizations to even think of working without Digital Marketing. There are several reasons which make it indispensable, but there are some that speaks about its importance even more.
Customers Are Most Of The Time Online
Today’s customers’ are mostly online. Their belief is such that they research for a product/service online before making purchases and take delight in digital experience.
Sometimes back, leading research agency, Blue Nile Research conducted a market study on people’s growing online affinity. The study revealed that between 79% and 82% of consumers’ today use search engines, websites of notable brands, and customer reviews for conducting their research. Likewise, between 14% and 25% of consumers leverage blogs and social media channels; and use mobile phones to gain access to them, for finding new products and brands.
To reach consumers’, organizations need to be online for that is where they are found mostly these days. This will enable them to catch their attention when they look to make informed decisions. However, this is possible only if organizations will be able to leverage the power of Digital Marketing strategies that connects with the consumers’, only if they enlist the expertise of a top SEO Agency in Dubai like Wireframes Digital.
Digital Strategies Are Cost-effective
When compared to traditional marketing, Digital Marketing is extremely cost-effective and what more, it also guarantees quality results in most of the cases. This will benefit organizations that these days look to cut down on costs and conserve their money, and at the same time expect better results.
Digital Marketing offers several digital channels and tools. From Social Media Marketing to SEO, Video Marketing, Content Marketing, influencer Marketing, Email Marketing, etc, there are several options that can be leveraged at a far lesser cost than what would be possible otherwise with traditional marketing. A good example is Content Marketing; when compared to print marketing, costs three times less. Likewise, email marketing can generate thirty times more beneficial returns on investment when compared to traditional marketing vide postal mails.
By hiring a top SEO Agency in Dubai like Wireframes Digital, your organization will be able to benefit from them.
Campaign’s Progress Can Be Tracked & Monitored
Digital marketing offers several digital tools and techniques which makes it possible to track and monitor the progress and growth of digital campaigns. Organizations can track and monitor their campaign’s progress real-time at every digital touch-point; and get to know consumers’ thoughts and feelings; and whether the campaign concept is working effectively or not.
This way, organizations can gather inputs and insights which will help them to understand their campaign’s progress which in turn will allow them to measure ROI. The inputs and insights gathered will also help them to spot out successful and weak areas of the campaign; and then take proper steps to weed out campaign flaws and make it better.
Advanced analytics tools and software can be harnessed to study and analyze campaign’s results; and identify weak areas. They can also be used to test different campaign techniques and tactics, and get to know which of them works the best and which the worst. This way, organizations can weed out faulty areas and optimize their marketing budget for the best results and save money.
Deliver Better Customer-experience
When consumers’ spend their time online, organizations need to be there as well. Digital Marketing will allow them to leverage the power of interactive video ads and customized product suggestions. As a result of this, they will be able to dish out immersive interactive experiences to their existing and potential customers. This will ensure better customer-experience and give them a feeling of satisfaction.
They can also leverage varied digital mediums like online video, etc, which today is a part of most consumers’ daily lives. The effect of online video is such that around 94 percent of consumers feel it helps them to make better purchase decisions. Similarly, around 72 percent of consumers’ say their purchase decisions are influenced by product demonstration videos. Online videos and its likes also allow organizations to personalize user-experiences; inform, entertain, and engage their target-audience better; and extract repeat sales.
Digital mediums offer enormous amount of data that organizations can leverage to understand user-behavior and accordingly adjust their marketing tactics. In addition, they can also use the data to understand personalized suggestions based on their browsing habits or past purchases track record; and reach out to them through email and social ads,
Adapt And Stay Receptive To Latest Trends
Digital Marketing makes it possible for organizations to deliver targeted ad content through blogs and social media channels to the right target-audience. This will help them to understand their views about their products/services, and tastes/preferences.
The inputs gathered this way can also be used to rectify their products/services, business’s profile and brand value, and campaign tactics. These will help them to effectively redress their audience’s issues, and attract them into their fold.
Such approach will also allow organizations to facilitate better two-way communication flow in real-time, and make it easier for them to retain their audience’s trust; foster quality consumer engagement; and finally, build healthier brand relationships.
Digital Marketing Strategy – Path To Success
You cannot extract benefits from Digital Marketing without having an effective digital marketing strategy.
Most organizations know that today’s consumers’ are mostly online and use varied digital and mobile channels to do business. To cultivate, acquire and retain their favor, organizations need to have an effective digital marketing strategy.
A digital marketing strategy is basically an integrated plan that facilitates effective digital transformation and fuel business growth while also helping engage audiences online effectively.
Now, if your organization does not have one such, then it’s time to have one in place through a top Digital Marketing Agency in Mumbai like Wireframes Digital, and have it well-implemented.
How It Helps?
A proper digital marketing strategy gives your organization a…
1. Proper Direction
There are still some organizations without a proper digital strategy. Most of such organizations usually don’t have clear strategic goals and are clueless about what they exactly want to achieve. Like for instance, winning over new clients, or building stronger and deeper relationships with existing clients.
Having a proper digital marketing strategy will help such organizations to develop realistic goals; ensure sufficient resources to reach those goals; and then finally, leverage analytics to evaluate whether they have achieved their goals. Additionally, they will also be able to create more meaningful forecasts regarding investment in digital channels; and improve the number of conversion rates.
2. Understand Audience Intent/market Share
Audiences of today are mostly online. Hence, it’s important to understand their need for online services. By understanding this, organizations will be able to understand online marketplace also.
Online marketplace is a whole lot different from traditional marketplace. The dynamism is different; customer profiles and behavior are different; propositions and options for marketing communications are different; and above all, competitors too are different.
Having a proper digital marketing strategy will help organizations to develop more detailed and realistic personas that map messages; and content needs through the customer-journey. Additionally, it also offers the advantage of digital marketing tools like Google Keywords, Google Analytics, etc to review the performance of digital campaigns; understand audience’s intent; relative performance of key competitors; and finally, fine-tune and plan digital marketing strategy’s process.
3. Develop A Strong Online Value Proposition
Having a powerful and strong online value proposition is important in the digital age.
This will require a proper digital marketing strategy with a strategic approach. Towards this end, organizations need to improve their digital audience interactions through interactive tools by ensuring better online services. In turn, this will facilitate better digital experiences, improved customer-service, and improved brand appeal.
Having a clearly defined digital value proposition that’s tailored to varied target-audience personas will enable organizations to differentiate their online services from their competitors; and eventually, encourage existing and newer customers’ to engage them more forcefully and stay loyal.
4. Maintain A Proper Budget
Organizations that don’t have a proper digital marketing strategy will see insufficient resources devoted to planning and executing e-marketing tactics. Additionally, such organizations will lack sufficient professionals with specialist e-marketing skills. This in turn will make it difficult for them to respond to competitive threats properly and effectively.
On the other hand, a proper digital marketing strategy will enable organizations to gain access to digital strategy and planning tools, including digital maturity and performance benchmarking; and periodic marketing data reports. This will also enable organizations to keep track of their position in the marketplace; and plan, manage, and optimize digital channels and platforms.
Aside from this, organizations will also be able to save money and time; avoid unnecessary duplication and wastage; and finally, achieve their business goals, and boost their ROI.
5. Stay Agile And Stay Ahead
Top brands like Google, Amazon, etc, are all always top performers.
What makes this possible is they adopt different and new approaches in the form of diverse digital marketing strategies from time to time to gain or sustain their pool of online audiences.
A digital marketing strategy from a top Digital Marketing Agency in Dubai like Wireframes Digital will help organizations to get their basics right, and leverage analytics to review and act on their strategies. This will facilitate continuous improvement on vital aspects like site user experience, lead maturing, and brand building.
In the digital age, no organization can grow without digital marketing and a proper digital marketing strategy to harness its capabilities to the maximum.
By enlisting the expertise of a top Digital Marketing Agency in Dubai like Wireframes Digital, your organization will be able to have in place a proper digital marketing strategy and plan accordingly.
If that is done, it will help accelerate positive results which will surpass their expectations.
According to SEO famous business leader Adam Audette,
“Today it’s not about ‘Get the TRAFFIC & CLICKS’, – it’s about ‘Get the targeted and relevant TRAFFIC AND CLICKS’.”
To guarantee targeted and relevant clicks and traffic, your content needs a quality SEO-friendly headline.
Though SEO helps your site rank in the search results; and SEO-friendly content that works for the algorithm and make it happen; eventually it is SEO-friendly headlines that will improve your site’s or blog’s click-through rate which in turn will fuel more user-traffic to your site or blog.
The importance of SEO-friendly headlines is such that according to Copyblogger, a leading online content marketing source, eight out of ten people read a headline while just two people will read the content.
To develop SEO-friendly headlines that are compelling enough to entice user-traffic, you require the expertise of a leading SEO Agency in Bangalore or elsewhere. A top SEO Agency in Bangalore like Wireframes Digital possesses the expertise to create SEO-friendly headlines that generates instant impression.
HOW TO DEVELOP SEO-FRIENDLY HEADLINES?
To develop SEO headlines that not only appeals to search engines but also appeals to the audience, the SEO headlines must..
DRAW POTENTIAL READERS
SEO-friendly headlines must possess the power to draw potential readers and convince them to understand its significance and read the content. For instance, if you want people to read your website content or blog or newsletter, it must have a headline that is SEO-friendly and enticing enough to make readers want to read the copy that follows it.
In a busy world, people generally have short attention spans and are prone to take quick decisions. This is all the more when they are online. To grab their eyeballs and hold their attention, a compelling headline will get the readers interested; set positive expectations from the start; and give them the value they look for and compel them to read the content contained, whether it’s in the website or blog or newsletter.
SEO experts believe to be SEO-friendly; headlines must contain words that convey emotions; and phrases that generate curiosity among potential readers. The headline must summarize the content’s story in a way that will drive the potential reader traffic to click, and know the whole thing.
If you are curious how many clicks the headline generated, just measure the click-through rate. This will help you to measure and know the number of clicks.
KNOW & THINK LIKE YOUR AUDIENCE
It is important to know your audience, understand their thoughts, and think like them to create not only SEO-friendly headlines but also create impact-making content and later optimizing them for SEO.
SEO-friendly headline must not only be optimized but also must be creative and sound meaningful enough to a reader else it will not be able to realize its full potential. In other words, the headline must be what the reader has in his/her mind and reflect his/her thoughts. Ensure that it strikes the right balance between writing for a computer and writing for a human. This way, it will strike the right chord with both the computer and person; and eventually get the person to click on it and read the content copy that makes it up.
RESEARCH APPROPRIATE KEYWORDS
A headline must contain appropriate keywords to make it SEO-friendly. As an integral part of any SEO strategy, keyword research helps in researching a combination of search terms and long-tail keyword phrases. This will help to arrive at the appropriate keywords that users use to type in Google’s search result box.
Generally, the keywords must be terms that someone types in the search result box. This will help them to find your content in website or blog or newsletter, and answer their need.
There are two ways to estimate keywords. One is to hazard a guess about what phrases Google guesses and what searches does it recommends to be conducted next. This will give an insight into what the searcher has in mind and might type in Google search result box.
Another way is to leverage Google’s ‘People also ask’ feature. This will help throw up queries which suggest other potential search terms that users’ may have in mind. Both will help in understanding users’ behavior and what terms they could be thinking.
Aside from the two ways, SEO experts also recommend reading-up competitor’s reviews or own reviews to make out what customers’ have to say; or simply try to discover and guess what could be the most popular and relevant search terms and phrases that readers generally use.
ARRIVE AT THE APPROPRIATE KEYWORDS
After your keyword research process is over, reduce the keyword list to keywords that are likely to create opportunities. In addition, also try to look-up data regarding search volume, competition, and other indicators that create opportunities.
Here in, undertake a SERP analysis. This will answer any questions you may have in mind like ‘are there any local results?’ or does the existing SERP come with a featured snippet; or are reviews a part of the SERP. Also, try to leverage Google Search Console. This will help to identify SEO opportunities; and also look-up common phrases used for voice-search.
Once you have arrived at a list of final keywords or phrases, try to infuse them into the headline. While doing so, make sure that it will in no way will compromise the quality and readability of the headline copy. Finally, try to match and answer a specific search query. This will help to intimate search engines that your content is appropriate for the specific keyword or phrase.
SEPARATE YOUR ENTITY FROM COMPETIORS
Finally, with everything set, you will be confronted with the hardest part, that is, developing a headline that is not only compelling but also effective enough to be optimized for SEO.
Along the way, remember like your own entity, there could be scores of entities doing keyword research and analysis of keyword data.
This will make you ask – how to separate my entity from the crowd or make it a standout in a crowd?
According to top research firm, Search Insights, the top three organic results generally attract click-through rates ranging from 12 percent to 30 percent. Keeping this in mind, ensure to develop a headline with powerful adjectives and unique in the sense it gets readers captivated.
A great headline is one that is simple sans gibberish stuff; inspires emotions, negative as well as positive; sets the right tone and expectations; and makes people to click and driven to engage with the content copy. If you still feel confused, just look-up proven headline writing formulas and select the best one that fits your need.
If you still feel the need for help then get-in-touch with Wireframes Digital, a top SEO Agency in Bangalore. You will find people who can produce compelling SEO-friendly headlines and create fabulous SEO-friendly content marketing campaigns.
SEO-friendly headline will unlock the way to drive more clicks and traffic.
Be mindful of the fact that Google generates alternative titles to make headlines more accessible and readable. So, always follow the best of SEO practices for developing SEO-friendly headlines.
“Marketers need to build DIGITAL relationships and reputation before closing a sale.” – Chris Brogan, Chief Executive Officer, Owner Media Group.
Consumers also need to trust your business. Trust can happen only from relationships that are strong and how your brand treats them, ELSE it is difficult to make and build valued conversions.
This is where Digital Marketing can help your business.
To connect with consumers that matter, your business needs to market itself and showcase its products and services. This will enhance its visibility which in turn will help it reach the right target-audience and interact with them.
This is where a Digital Marketing Agency in Mumbai can help your business.
But how does a Digital Marketing Agency work?
A Digital Marketing Agency in India or elsewhere across the globe typically comprise of varied departments with unique skill capabilities that constantly keep evolving, and driven to reach the target-audience; and provide varied marketing-related categories ranging from the Website Design to SEO, Social Media, PPC, Content Marketing, and so on, all under one roof. This allows the customers’ to leverage them easily for efficiently realizing their requirements.
HOW AN AGENCY WORKS?
The work process of a Digital Marketing Agency in India or elsewhere generally involves
1. MEET WITH EXISTING OR PROSPECT CUSTOMER
First and foremost, customers’ whether existing or prospective, get in touch with the digital marketing agency.
During the meet, they spell out their requirements.
Then the overall discussion will involve talks revolving around the nature of their business and brand; services/products offered; business goals and objectives; business target market; current marketing plan and expectations; and future business growth plans and goals.
Once the customer spells out all of these clearly, they next focus on what they expect from the digital marketing agency; what is their idea of digital marketing plan; and the timeline for the realization of the same.
With this, the foundation will be laid for devising a plan that caters to customer’s requirements.
2. ADDRESSAL OF FOUNDATIONAL ISSUES
After the customer has spelt out all of the requisite details, the agency prepares for the journey ahead by addressing any foundational issues that the customer may have. Such issues can be anything from website design to SEO strategy, digital marketing campaign concept and so on.
For instance, customer would like to have a website with calls-to-action to key web pages; or fix technical issues like site navigation, etc, that otherwise are likely to crop up when the site is finally designed and developed. Similarly, there could be other issues like customer would like the digital marketing campaign incorporate their idea of campaign concept; what their idea of lead definition and sales process improvement is; and so on.
3. SUBMISSION OF DRAFT COPY
Once the creative brief has been established and approved; and foundational issues sorted out, the stage is set for the agency to prepare the first draft of the customer’s requirement. This can be an initial sketch or a fully-developed campaign concept or design concept or SEO strategy.
Regardless of the nature of the concept or design or strategy or plan format, the agency will establish when and in what form the first draft will be ready for initial review and feedback.
Many agencies generally prepare several draft versions and have a strategy to label them based on comparison of different draft versions by the customer and feedback obtained. This will facilitate required modifications which will eventually help streamline the approval process.
4. APPROVAL BY CUSTOMER
Once the feedback is received from the customer and approval secured, the agency will decides what should be the necessary breakdown of the project and assignment of each task; and which unit within the agency is best equipped to handle and execute the project plan. The whole approach is generally done to ensure each unit aligns with the project’s vision and goal; and executes the project plan successfully.
The project task begins with content and design units.
Whatever is the nature of the project, digital marketing campaign or video script or ad copy or social media post or web design, it is content unit that first kicks of the project work. Simultaneously, the design unit works on the design part of the project.
Once their works have been approved, the next process involves finding out how the output will work across different digital and social channels. This process generally requires a separate work-stream that needs additional collaboration and eventually, approval.
Finally, the work process comes down to how the output will be set-up, and targeted to the audience online. This again will require the approval of customer.
Securing customer approval and then tracking down how they work live across specific digital channels will be the final step of internal review.
5. SUBMISSION OF FINAL PRODUCT
This stage involves the completion of the final product version and its handling by the marketing team. Different digital marketing agencies generally have different people involved in the approval process. But eventually the goal is to ensure that everyone’s on the same page regarding the work done, its approval, and launch.
Once the final product version has been approved for use by all stakeholders then it is all set to go ‘LIVE’,
Depending on what status the project is in, the project timeline can take anywhere from 30 to 60 days. However, the project must be completed factoring in client’s project budget and the agency’s billing agreement.
Getting to know the customer and how exactly they want their requirements to be fulfilled remains the key to a meaningful relationship. Aside from this, insights obtained from the customer require processes and teams in place to collect and analyze the insights and eventually ensuring their incorporation in the project and later delivery to the customer.
Most agencies create comprehensive customer-insights programs handled by a marketing team that later integrate and fuse all aspects of customer insights in a report which is submitted directly to the marketing head. Aside from this, they also have a team that designs, plans, and brings together other elements to grow more leads, facilitate more sales, and generate more business.
That is why organizations and companies hire Digital Marketing Agencies because they have a ready-made system and process in place to focus and work on them.
Now that you know how a Digital Marketing Agency works, you need to ask yourself – Did their marketing increase my business sales volume and facilitate business growth?
The answer to this question is – if you choose a Digital Marketing Agency in India that delivers flawless marketing, then your job gets done perfectly. Your business also stands to earn quality sales, widen its customer-reach, and eventually, grow its business and increase its revenues.